Monday 23 June 2014

to confess the hardest thing I've ever done

Firstly I must confess that my blog responding, reading and commenting has been limited this past week due to my move and waiting for my internet to be reconnected. All going well it should be connected by the time I get home from work today..

Having said that I was super excited that Kirsty had set a prompt this week that is easy for me to write, or should I say redirect you to!

The hardest thing, without a shadow of a doubt, that I have had to do was say goodbye to my beautiful little sister when she lost her battle to cancer. A lot of you will have already read the story of Kathy but if you haven't and have the inclination to, you can find it here

With holidays a mere 4 days away I am soooo looking forward to a fair chunk of me time which I plan on devoting to my blog and reading the many other blogs I enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by, I do love it and I promise I will get back to you.

Check out My Home Truths and One Mother Hen, who I love linking up with each Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment