Monday 12 May 2014

to confess the yuckiest food I've ever eaten.. and some other stuff

I'm back.....

I must confess the A to Z Challenge in April has really left me blogging exhausted. Considering I have no real theme or purpose to my blog other than my random ramblings, sharing a story from my life for every letter of the alphabet has left me a little....what do I write about now?

I must confess that I am so far behind in my blog reading, responding and commenting that I don't see any way of catching up. I was so focused on making sure I completed the challenge for myself, but really part of the challenge was to discover and read new blogs but I just have not had the time (as usual). I will try my best to get to you I promise!


I must confess that I love the I must confess link up because I don't have to think too much about what to write about because Kirsty does all that hard work for me.....

What is the strangest and most exotic food that you’ve ever tried?


Yep that is me, and yep that is a chicken foot, yep I am smiling but that, I assure you, is fake and for the purposes of having my photo taken. You would be forgiven for thinking that this was taken in some exotic Asian country but no, this was in the heart of Sydney some years ago. My friend whisked me off to Yum Cha not long after I arrived off the plane with the promise that I would find it amazing and never forget the experience, and that eating chicken feet would be awesome! To be honest, some years on, I am pretty sure I took one nibble and quickly dropped it back in the bowl, so I am not sure that I can actually lay claim to eating it.

What strange and exotic food have you eaten? Head to My Home Truths and confess!


No comments:

Post a Comment