Thursday 27 March 2014

for my blog list

At The Lounge this week being hosted by Tegan at Musings of the Misguided, we have been asked to share our most loved blogs...

This could open a big can of worms! I am feeling the pressure to not forget anyone as I create my list. There are so many blogs I enjoy for lots of different reasons and at lots of different times. To be honest I only subscribe to a couple of blogs as I find it easier to save blogs into my favourites and click on blogs via link ups. I also feel the pressure in what order to put the blogs I enjoy so think for ease I will just list them alphabetically...

Colours of Sunset
Essentially Jess
Finding Myself Young
Five Degrees of Chaos
Have a Laugh on Me
Kimba Likes
Middle Aged Mama
Ms Mystery Case
Musings of the Misguided
My Home Truths
My Little Drummer Boys
Ness of Boganville
One Mother Hen
Over Cups of Coffee
Red Dolls
This is who I am....by Marleisa
Twinkle in the Eye
With Some Grace

Oh I really really feel like I am missing someone... If you think it's you please comment below and remind me!! There are SO many blogs I like and follow on FB!!

If there is a blog that you think I need to check out... Let me know!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment