Friday 11 October 2013

for another FFS edition

I don't/didn't intend for my blog to become and whingy whiney place where I poured out all my life's problems and dilemmas for the world to read (and probably roll their eyes at and say 'get over it woman') but there are times when you just have to throw your arms in the air and say
FFS... 
(trust me if I could make this bigger I would!)

So thank god for Dear Baby G's FFS link up!

On a scale of 1 to Sucks Arse (which is a legitimate scale of comparison - I said so!) 2013 is shaping up to being pretty close to the Sucks Arse end of the scale. 

There has been so much going on, especially in the last couple of months, that it really has gone beyond a joke! It seems (and I know it's a slight exaggeration) that with just about every phone call I take or envelope I open it brings more FFS news! 

Now some of these FFS moments I can't even write about on my own blog because I decided, in my wisdom, to tell the world (my real world) about my blog. That was something I have regretted every now and then, I even did a blog post about that! 

Recent FFS moments include;
  • having to evict the tenants from my rental property
  • finding that they lived like disgusting pigs for the past 4 years
  • having to spend countless $$$$ fixing up their feralness
  • arguing with the Real Estate and Insurance Company
  • receiving an unexpected $600 bill
  • receiving my new lease and finding out my landlord is increase the rent by $30 a week! 
  • now having to find somewhere else to live because F him!
  • a parent making a formal complaint about my Principal and I that was so full of BS it was laughable....was!
  • finding out I don't have to have an interview for my job (no FFS) but that it will take approximately another 6 weeks for them to decide what I'll be doing next year
  • .................................... and the list goes on........
I swear if another teenager walks into my office and whinges that 'school sux' or has a cry that 'Biology is too hard' or 'Mrs So-and-So is picking on me!' I may just lose my shit at them!

I know that I need to to focus on the positives in my life and that things aren't all bad and that things will get better and blah blah blah, but for right now you'll find me sulking in the corner stomping my foot saying F YOU Universe! It's probably best you leave me there for now!  

 Dear Baby G


 
 


3 comments:

  1. I don't know what to say except to send some hugs! FFS indeed! The tenants in particular - that's just not on. AAARGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the very reason I don't think I could ever be a landlord - too much stress and I'm sure I would attract the worst tenants. Also boo to the landlord who wanted to gouge you with such a huge increase. We complained earlier this year when our landlord wanted to increase it by only half that amount - they ended up reducing their increase by a huge $5 a week...FFS indeed! Hope things get a lot better for you from here Zita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lovely - I'm very sorry to hear you are having such a bloody hard trot - shitty things happen to great people I swear, a bit of shit going on around here also. Sucks so badly that your tenants were horrible, my hubby had that happen to him, and the law is geared towards tenants - it sucks!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs and FFS FFS FFS xxx

    ReplyDelete